1. Julie Evans: I love her use of color and tiny dots and details that decorate the art. The circle is dominant in her work. Julie Evans is a New York City based artist who has exhibited her work extensively in the US and abroad.
2. Saul Bass: I love the style and feeling he gives his work. The colors are bright and fun and energetic. Bass was an American graphic designer and Academy Award-winning filmmaker, but he is best known for his design on animated motion picture title sequences.
3. Grant Wood: The smooth surfaces he gives objects is awesome. The highly rendered forms and colors make a beautiful painting. Wood was an American painter, born in Anamosa, Iowa. He is best known for his paintings depicting the rural American Midwest, particularly the painting American Gothic, an iconic image of the 20th century.
4. Julie Morstad: I love her light washes of colors and the style of her work.
5. Jason Thielke: His breathtaking work uses overlapping lines to create an image. Thielke earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at the Northern Illinois University School of Art and has held solo exhibitions in Denver, Portland and Seattle.
6. Yulia Brodskaya: Yulia is an artist and illustrator known for her handmade elegant and detailed paper illustrations. Originally from Russia (Moscow), she is now based in the UK. In 2004 Yulia moved from Moscow to UK where she continued her education in art, at the University of Hertfordshire, graduating with a Master of Art in Graphics Communication degree in 2006.